Any device connected to the Internet is continually under threat from malware and viruses. These can severely impact your business and home systems and compromise the security of your data.
Signs that your system may be infected include:
- Associates and friends are receiving strange messages from you.
- Your Anti-Virus (AV) updates are being blocked.
- Your system is experiencing:
- Poor performance
- Unusual hard drive activity
- Hard disk is running out of space
- Unusually high network activity
- System crashes
- Your browser operates erratically.
- Your browser is being flooded with annoying pop-ups.